Brasão da FCB

Click on the image
Virtual visit to the Agostinhos Church - Click on the image
NEXT CONCERT: October 25 at 9:00 p.m
Click on the image


Royal weddings School outings
Vila Viçosa Castle Pedagogical Approaches to the Collections
The Laboratory in the Museum Unveiling of the statue of King João IV (Dec.1943)
Queen Amélie and Photography A Day at the Castle (2017)
Concert of Coro Autêntico da ESART/ IPCB

Highlights (Main Floor and Collections)

Ducal Palace Castle Stables
Noble floor, etc. Archaeological museum Carriages
Kitchen of the Ducal Palace
Digital library The FCB in 6 Images Follow us on    Facebook